The first home Garlando foosball table with top glass. The balls remain inside the playfield area and cannot be lost of stolen. They are conveyed into the playfield by an external device and stay inside all the game long.
- Heavy duty thick MDF cabinet with melamine coating
- Square metal legs coated with antiscratche silver powder varnish
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by nylon ball bearings
- The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve game speed
- Playing field is a temepered non-reflective sanded glass
- This table has been manufactured for indoor playing; do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow, and high humidity may damage materials
- Clean your table periodically to eliminate dust and dirt
- For table with glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave
- Garlando roller bearings do not require any lubrication
- For better protection from dust, the use of the protection cover is advised
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembled
Matches are quieter as the glass softens the game noises. The playfield stays cleaner longer.